Friday, March 13, 2009

Thought I wouldnt do it huh?

Ok so in the interest of EVERYONE and their grandmother is blogging about SOMETHING. I guess I'll start blogging, better now than never huh?

Ok so whats going on in the life of lil miss thyri.

Well I've finally moved from Piedmont to the lovely Isle of Cos. YAY! As much as I loved many of the people in Piedmont, it just wasnt home for me.

So I'm in Cos now

Unfortunately however I believe I have hooked my Master on world of warcrack. I rarely see him anymore. This makes me kind of sad. I've gone though a lot with him, he seems proud of me. But I had a dance competition last week, he didnt show up for it. I was kind of upset about that. I had invited another friend of mine to come see, nope, he didnt come either. Asked that friend to read the dance and tell me what he thought, found out today, nope didnt read it. Oh well cest la vie. So back to my feelings/rantings about the master situation.

A friend of mine in WoW in their infinite wisdom decided that they should take my master (who I feel I have an OOC relationship with) into the RP room and get him laid. Well, what miffed me was... HE DID. My friend told me that my master was sniffing and humping happily away at some other girl's ass. Doesnt make me feel good IN THE LEAST. Since I've turned down every offer to RP or have sex or anything. I've been little miss celibate and he's getting to have all the fun.

So that miffs me just a bit. Now I rarely see him in SL. I dont even talk about this issue with my SL friends because they already HAVE their own drama llamas and they dont need mine on the caravan. But it hurts. Another night I spent alone in SL waiting for him and... nothing. He says he loves me but I'm beginning to think its all lip service at this point. We're hitting the dreaded 6 month mark so... its understandable why he's no longer intersted in me and wants some new RP tail. Thats fine, but LET ME GET SOME TAIL TOO!!

Another issue is.. he's married. I'm not. I will NEVER be close to this man. Ever. I'm really nuts about him but it just reeks of lonliness that after we have our online fun, he goes to bed and bangs the wife. I'm left dry humping a pillow.

Which gets me to the next point. Every man online is the world's most considerate lover. Every man wants to please their women, every man loooooooves eating pussy. Well sorry charlie I havent had that pleasure in 32 years and it aint lookin good for the future either. So it doubly hurts when he talks about his wife and how great the sex is when I'm just left humpin the pillow again. Its damn lonely.

I've thought about alting around behind his back but I'm such a flippin nice person I dont. So I've worked to help people who ask me for help with their problems. I'm glad to do it, but I become privy to two sides of the story often. I'm not saying that I dont want my friends telling me their problems, I just wish I could tell them mine. Another sense of angst and woe and other assorted emo goodies.

So thats it for my first post before I go drown myself in a pint of haagan daas.

No comments:

Post a Comment