Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun!

Ok so after seeing that a few of my friends blogged, some keeping their blogs secret some keeping them not so secret... I'm going to try to keep this secret. Who knows how well that will work but I'll try.

So, this will try to be therapeudic to me to get my emotions and pet peeves out here.

I've been still pretty much ignored by my master. Thats not surprising, the closer we get to the 6 month mark, the more I just think he's tired of me. I'm becoming more accepting of that. I just make whatever RP oppertunities I can.

Then a friend of mine said that I was a greedy Rper and expected everyone to come over to me to RP. I started thinking on this before I snapped at them and ripped their head clean off their body. I looked at my RP style, and I'm not dependant on others for RP. I have a goal in mind for my RP. Like recently its been a dock project. A lot of this involves me RPing by myself and not socializing. And then I started thinking... is all RP about posturing about how much you know and getting into "i know more than you, or I'm more harsh than you" debates? I dont think so but maybe some people do.

So then I've been talking to some more friends. They confide in me and I do my best to listen to them. They talk about their love lives with me. I try to be a good sounding board for them. Unfortunately for me I've gotten emotionally attatched to one, and broke at least 3 of my personal rules with this person. I'm now really trying to keep my distance while remaining polite to them. Because they're in a romantic relationship with someone who I do not want to make enemies with. She's too popular online for me to mess with what is "hers" I think she's wrong for this man and she's manipulating him and I dont like it but... all I can do is be there for people.

I have another friend who's very nice, but also their character seems to LOVE posturing with other people. Another case of "I'm more gorean than thou" I like this person a lot and we have a mutual respect which is nice. But sometimes I just want to smack him with a two by four.

So thats whats been going on so far, I'm actually trying to make a promise to make this blog my little outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment