Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still writing

Ok I'm still writing.. still plugging on. Still someone's secret lover and friend. Does this make me feel like the crud on the bottom of someone's shoe? You bet. That I'm this person, always there for someone else, yet invisible. Pretty much like my RP experience. I stay in the shadows, always working. Sometimes I get a little OOC pat on the head which definitely is nice. Someone came up to me the other day and said "hey, a bunch of us are really impressed by what you're doing with the docks" well gee thanks. If only I could recruit more into this adventure rather than them sitting like lapdogs who never did an ounce of hard work in their lives.

I also had a very nice discussion in Telnus the other night on the meaning of Service. Since this blog pretty much is for me and myself, but I figure someone's going to find it somewhere.. I should probably write what happened. Service is a big thing to me. From hard labor to being that lap dog, its all service. Its about putting someone else first. When it comes to sexual service or food and drink service, most of that actually is self serving. Its this "look at me" attitude. A slave has control in those glory positions. All of the focus turns to the slave then. But what about the duties that are part of our everyday life? Washing the dishes, cleaning the house. Those are aspects of service.

We also then went into the role of a pleasure slave. The four of us pretty much agreed that a pleasure slave was more like a geisha or a courtesan rather than being a prostitute or hooker or pole dancer. A little dissent came up about the art of seduction. I tried to explain that seduction was subtle, it was a look in someone's eye, a movement of fabric, the way the body was held just so. The use of body language is powerful in seduction. Now one can flop up on a table with their legs spread open screaming "COME AND GET IT" and that will send a very clear message. But look at the message that's being sent. Is that really the message thats wanted to be conveyed? The same message can be sent by a look in the eye or a slight movement of the body. A seduction. Both women can be the embodiment of sex. But one woman will be desired only briefly. The other women will have men desiring her, lusting for her, wanting to CLAIM her. Which are you?

Lets see what else, oh there was some home stone stuff going on in the city today, and some free woman spat on the home stone. NOW, here's my problem with what happened afterwards. She was placed into the center of an unruly mob, and a prim whip was passed around. I'm sorry I missed where in Sadists of Gor this was written. After someone I respect greatly stepped up into the fray, I left. I'm sorry I couldnt bear watching it. It was a disgusting display. Finally a friend put the girl out of her misery by stabbing her... and then all hell broke loose again. I didnt see it but I only heard of it. I stand up for what I believe is right. And I would NOT watch this happening I would not support it.

War is also coming to the city, fun. Now, here's how silly I am. I spoke with a friend last weekend and well.. I might get myself stolen. With the city having earthquakes, buildings are off limits. So now I'm going to be in the open and have to try to keep myself hidden, while in character not knowing that war is coming. This should be interesting. I'm not looking to get stolen, but it might just be the spark I need in my RP

No comments:

Post a Comment