Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Resting

In RP I've notived a lot of things. Popular people seem to have the most drama surrounding them Recently I heard of the e-breakup of a couple who supposedly were pledging their eternal and undying love for each other. Obviously this was the dude that was hitting on me and trying to cyber with me I guess when this other girl wasnt around. I find it mildly amusing that they broke up because he took on two slaves none of which were her. His reasoning? Because he didnt want to sacrifice his job to be with her. However he's always online anyways even from work so I really fail to see his issue but oh well. So they're no more. I really think this man is just the scum of the earth.

Also my master hasnt been online that I can tell at all. Well his internet connction works because I can see him as online on MSN and Yahoo but of course no answer.

So I've retreated into WoW and my RP friend. I'm thinking of surprising him with a story I'm writing which was an idea of his several weeks ago. I just need to get to putting pen to paper to get it done. It should be good. THe great thing about us is that we're taking things slowly this time. Not hopping immediately into an intimate relationship but gods knows I want to but... I'll be a good girl and wait. I'm seriously considering having him take thyri from my master simply because ever since I told him that taking dirty photos because I was honest with him was to "rebuild trust" it shattered mine with him. I really dont feel the connection with him anymore. I feel as though he used me for his sexual gratification and kink fufillment and nothing else. Its a very lonely place to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment