So, I stopped blogging for a while. Things have been turbulent at best.
My master is never around anymore. Well, in second life he's never around. In WoW, he's always there. Now I understand that he pays money for WoW and that during these times, money is tight. But no role play in a month to only get about an hour or so is not all that great. Frankly, it sucks.
So I put my feelers out for a new owner. Blue is certainly NOT an option. Not because he gets in my head, well thats one, but he also has this arguementative personality that just grates on me. Frankly he reminds me of my husband. EEEW! Arguing just for the sake of arguing without even trying to see the other person's point of view. Ever notice how someone you're thinking of dating treats the waiter? Well thats like Blue. Has his charming points, but in RP... my experience with him, he cant hold a candle to me and thats because of being rude.
Then there's Vyl. Vyl's nice. He's been trying to get his hands on me since I showed up in Telnus. Problem is, time zones. And language barrier. And... he's dutch. And I think he's very flitty. He thinks he has his perfect match and latches on very quick only to find out things werent all that they seemed. Things continue with Vyl to this day however.
Then there's Scott. Good ol reliable Scott. He's a sweetiepie. The kind you just want to wrap up with a bow and take home to mom. He's a very very dear friend to me and I do care for him like I care fiercely for those I do call friend. He watches out for me and we talk about our personal lives and stuff. Problem is, he's one man trying to save the world. And the world needs a lot of saving. I call his chain of kajirae the "Gaffer Home for Wayward Kajirae" he's got a LONG chain. And he's one person. I couldnt deal with it. Great friend... not so great as an owner.
Then I went out on a limb. I have been talking to someone who's a gaming geek like me, wants to change the world etc... decent fellow, adequate RPer from what I've seen. And all seemed well and good en route to a possible purchase by him. And then he leaves Gor. GAH! Why oh why... oh well. I infatuate easily.
There is also the fighter Karim I absolutely lust after. Its totally just his fighting style I admire. The warrior spirit. I have no clue how he treats people, how he RPs but he's pretty to look at!
to be continued, this is getting long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment