Friday, April 24, 2009

A slave's work is never done

Much fun has been insuing in my little secret blog o life.

First thing's first. Remember that dude that I said "hey no more sex, sex bad, cant have sex with you, you feel for another woman and I'm not going to let you dominate me because I'm a weak coward" yah that one. Well he comes galavanting into my IM talkin all sex again. Wait WHAT? Didnt I tell you no, didnt you have the hissy fit that I cut that out and now you're sniffin around my hole again? I dont think so tim. So he went to work or whatever it is he does with the sign off line "good night wall art" (he had strung me to a wall, and actually gave ONE decent paragraph RP wise... of course followed by the one line wondering) Like somehow that would tease me into sniffing around his tree. I think for some reason since I'm not chasing after him, he thinks now he's going to come sniff after me. I'm sorry pal, you love the chase, you love the attention. I'm not the one to give it to you. Stop being an e-whore and I MIGHT consider it.

In the meantime he collared my little sister, my bestest friend, another woman I can truly say I love. I just want to protect her from him because I KNOW he will influence her. I KNOW he's going to break her heart like it was broken from this other guy. I want to protect my friend. Not only because I'm jealous because somehow I'm only worthy to fuck whenever he gets his panties in a wad, but because well, he's popular. I'd like some popularity and excitement in my second life. Just like my real life, its boring.

Which comes back to me RPing the hard working slave while the boot humpers hump away. I had a little forum tiff with the sim owner of the sim I'm on which she totally derailed the thread to attack me. Psh, like she's any kind of star. She seems to be under the delusion that RP is all about socialization and being More Gorean than Thou. Well that kind of RP works for some. All the posturing and plotting and verbalizations... but sometimes... your ass has to move. And sometimes in moving that ass, you're actually... wait for it... doing something! I believe in that active form of RP, and its a lonely existance

I did get to RP with some people though after that post, and got a TON of people saying "I really like what you're doing here, you make it seem like the sim is real, its alive" Thank you. Thank you SO much. That warms me up inside so much to see that. It feels good to get recognition.

I talked with my master again about his being online once a week. He said he'd work on it. We spent the day RPing together and it was decent. He's a little limited in his scope and ability to listen to what anyone else is saying in RP.. but.. it was good to not RP baking yet another pie.

My best RP friend and I spoke again. Le sighhhhh. le hotness... le.... oh my gods yep I'm falling for him again. I cant get him out of my head. I HAVENT been able to get him out of my head for over a year now. So I made him an avatar, an attractive avatar with the winnings I made from a serving competition which I took second in YES GO ME. And I'm teaching him all about second life now. He looked at the avatar I made for him and he likes it PHEW didnt need to buy the 2000 skin. He's happy, I'm happy and we promised this time around... we're taking things slowly. We're still healing from each other because while we are electric together, sometimes... if you play with electricity, you get a really bad burn.

But gods, if I can get him into Gor..... oh yes. Oh FUCK yes. Oh please oh please oh please my panties get wet just THINKING of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment