Sunday, July 12, 2009

Under New Ownership

Well I finally did it. Vyl now owns thyri. This was a rather interesting development but essentially thyri was abandoned. Vyl took thyri to another city that he had moved to from Telnus and informed jared he wanted to buy her. Jared didnt even give me the satisfaction of the RP drama of her being sold in front of her owner. No, it was a "ok this got NPC'ed out" or in the words of the gorumites, FTB'ed. A sale of a slave, faded.... I feel a little odd about that. But RP is RP and I suppose its for the greater good of the RP.

He had another slave, and I just found out today that she was the alt of someone I really respected. I HATE knowing who peoples' alts are. Obviously they're an alt for a reason. Either they want to experience a part of RP they get none of in their existing character or they're trying to deceive people. Well I feel deceived by this person because I rather enjoyed RP with her. Just a real shame.

He took another slave a day after he brought thyri over. I was really in limbo then. He was playing thyri's role like she was the last on a chain, a kettle girl. I so dont want to be stuck in the kettle slave role. But also I think that stems from thyri as well. She was a prized slave and now all of a sudden she's a kettle slave? I think thyri would be sad by this as well. But thyri works because she's so afraid of dying or getting beaten. Still doesnt get her in bed with a man though. I think if thyri was in fact on Gor, she'd have died of hysteria because she has never had sex in SL Gor. Never had "slave rape". I know its an odd concept, but I'm trying my hardest not to be that overhyper slave bounding over to the next man who walks through the door and beg them to fuck her. Me, I beg to clean their house, what is WRONG with me!?!?

So back to this new ownership thing. Its interesting to say the least. It scares the bajeezus out of me. He's married. Yay, fun, another nice guy who's married. SO no chance at personal emotions again. Yes I'm married too, but I'd really enjoy I suppose a chance at feeling like there could be a chance for me. Just reinforces my own unattractiveness I suppose. So thyri's been running around doing essentially everything for this dude and his RP sister, RL wife. I have REALLY been pulling back on anything romantic because he's always with her. I feel very strange cuddling up to a man when his RL wife is standing right there with him. I enjoy RPing with her too and she's a blast of a woman... but still.. I cant hussy up to that. She's given me the go ahead, but I cant break out of the feeling that I sure wouldnt want a girl rubbing all over my husband's legs.

So I made him a picnic, and tried to possibly get in his e-pants. Nope didnt work, he only seemed interested in cuddling. Ok cuddling is good too. But I think thyri's going to have to be very direct and blunt in order for this dude to ever see her as something sexually viable. So basically we had the picnic, cuddled, and then went home. Not so exciting, but at least it was time. I also tried to incorporate his wife into the RP because i dont ever want her to feel like I'm trying to get between her and her husband.

I'm just so... confused. I've fought wanting sex for so long with thyri, that she wants some attention so much, but maybe she's the kind of girl you want to take home to mom, and not the girl you want to fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment