Monday, June 29, 2009

Not dead yet

Well Its been a while since I blogged because there really hasnt been much of interest going on. Life in Cos had pretty much gone from bad to worse. There was no RP at any time anywhere other than your requisite greetings and blank vacant stares. In an effort to "spice up" the RP, the powers that be decided to wreck the existing city and rebuild it. We were all a twitter about the fun that could come from this. But what happened.,... the RP died. The people left. Or they just didnt show up. Many moved on to the RP du jour of the sim Obscure Reality which had nothing to do with Gor. I even ventured there a few times and found it to be seriously wanting. Midian folk and gorean folk all staying in their respective social groups. Not very RP condusive if you ask me, it was just taking a certain RP and moving it elsewhere. Meh, its the flavor of the month.

Jared made more promises to be around more and to master thyri more, but that promise was again broken. thyri finally will be sold. Vyl rented thyri for a few weeks which was some decent RP actually. I get to do my solo RP thing and actually have it appreciated. And I have some decent RP. Now I had never thought of really being his. He strikes me as a little unstable, he's Dutch, and it really seems to me the dutch seem to act very very quickly for things. Not really my style, but its ownership and its RP. I do have a bit of a problem with the sexual aspect with him. As much as i've gone on and on about my aversion to sexual RP on the Gorums, I do actually like sexual RP. I love it. I just dont want my only Gorean role to be just sexual. But I think he misunderstands me thinking that all I want to RP is a work slave. I hope this is not the case.

My poor friend is still under the spell of this completely abusive dude and I really feel sorry for her. She claims to love him. He's young enough to be her son, he's mentally unstable and requires a gaggle of women constantly around him to validate his existance. I only hope her eyes will open up soon before she gets seriously hurt by him. He's already cajoled her past many of her limits and I just pray that she sees the truth about this guy before he does her some serious harm

No comments:

Post a Comment