Sunday, June 7, 2009

What is Gor?

Well to continue my plight, I regressed again into WoW because probably of Blue again. The man absolutely infuriates me. There are apparantly some people in this world who dont know when to speak and when they just need to keep their opinions to themselves. Sometimes they need to learn some couth when asked for their opinion to simply smile and nod. This is a lost art form. Its not lying, its simple courtesy. We got into it when he said I expect people to come to me to RP with me, and that I'm behaving like a princess because I expect people to come to me. If I expected people to come to me, why would I spend so many hours in solo RP? ACTIVE solo RP. Not just standing away from people within earshot of their conversations, but actually doing something.

Then he said some things that just really pissed me off. On the gorums we debate a lot. I believe that Gor is not all about sex and fucking and where to have sex, and how to have sex, and when to have sex... sex sex sex. NO, its NOT all about sex. Sex is a part of life, a natural part of a Gorean's life. But its not the ONLY part. Now granted, when we log into Gor we are taking a slice of the life of our character and portraying that slice. But, does that slice have to be sex all the time? Sex or fighting or sex, or... fighting... or sex? Seems rather redundant and I can get sex in some freebie sex club and I dont need to RP Gor to get my pixel porno fix.

But Blue decided to attack me on the forums. AGAIN. When he confronted me in world about it, he told me that he actually was trying to RP with me IC. I never saw it, I saw his Dace character RP with me, but Tristan and Blue, and gods knows who else... nope. They never did. So I dont know what he was talking about then. THen he brought up our little trysts, and how I was so open. I said yah, so open giving him the best of my RP while he was in RP on another character and probably on MSN or Yahoo RPing with someone else, and giving me one line responses to my text. I told him that legend had it that he was some kind of stellar RPer. I didnt see it. He asked if he would have another chance. I said probably not because it wasnt the first time it happened and if he's so popular as to have RP surrounding him in multiple forms... he doesnt need me to RP with. After yet another arguement on the gorums, I was forced to mute him. In world, on MSN, on the forums. I have had it.
He got on an alt to try to insult me again, so I had to mute that alt as well. Its absolutely amazing that he calls what we had "friendship". If my being his whipping girl and standing up for him despite everything he went through with Torrid and Dear and gods knows who else. Well I suppose I served my purpose. But I can only be someone's punching bag for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment