Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bored and Gored

Well finally the RP with the city of Sulport came to an end. It lasted all of 5 lovely BORING days. I've come to some realizations in my travel there. 1. I absolutely love Telnus, despite people not wanting to work. 2. RP is what you make of it. and 3. I'm never going to let some overstuffed knowitall tell me that I'm one of those too goody goody for your RP.

I am redeemed.

My master however is another matter alltogether. We had to make a playdate for some quality time together because of his WoW playing and my RP taking me over to Sulport. Now normally... I wouldnt mind this, I'd normally look forward to it but... his RP has pretty much been found wanting. Its like rote with him. Insert tab A into slot B. Hump madly for 3 posts... orgasm... insert his personal kink here thats starting to squick me out. Its becoming like a one line wonder with him. I dont really know what to do about it. I try to encourage our sexual RP to spice up in some ways... try different scenarios, try different places, hell even some role reversal... nothing's getting him back to the longposting form that I absolutely crave in my RP.

Does this make me a complete nit? I dont really know. The Ubar of Sulport was the same way. One line wonders. Granted some was stimulating enough. That was the way too with my friend who I had to sever sexual ties with. One line wonder RP. BOR-RING. I'm sorry but I cannot enjoy myself with that kind of RP, and I sure as hell aint fapping to one line wonders.

I enjoyed some beautiful RP on an alt the other night. Someone who was outwriting me. Now granted, I was already in sexual RP with someone else.. yah I'm such a fucking whore. But it was GOOD! Is it really that difficult to get good long winded RP? Or has RP turned to one hand in your lap, the other typing one line of "I touch your boob, I finger you" YAWN!

So I've been working on my friend's avatar for a few days now. Damn he looks good. I'd hit it. I think thats what his intent was. The more we talk the more I'm thinking he's doing this all to get back with me. Now this leaves me thinking.... is the same thing that happened 15 months ago going to happen again? With him completely sexually flipping out? Where his depression issues will result in my heart being ripped apart again? I know that I'm a prime victim for abuse by men because I'm just so darned nice and forgiving. It scares me.

It also scares me that my master and I are loving towards each other OOCly. I've told him I'm bringing this other person to Gor because they want to interact with me again. BUT, I'm starting to think thats this person's ONLY reason for wanting to come to Gor. We both realize we're damn good in our RP. Like fucking good. Like electricity, hey, its what we do best. But I also want him to enjoy RP with others. To get out there and show the world "yes you're the fucking best there is, was and ever will be, knock their socks off, dazzle them, wow them and beat them senseless in their RP" But what if he's doing this only for me? I feel egotistical as hell saying this but why would he have me make a character that seems attractive to me and make not so veiled hints that he wants back in my e-pants. I mean even our rather mundane conversations make me tingle recently. Maybe its a lack of sex for me. Its been WAY too long.

So I've been thinking on that. I spoke with my very good geek friend today and we were discussing combat in SL as well as how to bring this person into Gor. He volunteered to mentor my friend. Which is awesome. I can really only teach a man so much. He needs to learn some things from a male gorean's perspective, and my friend I had to cut sexual ties with ISNT the person to do this. Those two would probably beat each other senseless and my friend would never want to see second life again.

I plan however to have a good 5-6 hours free time though when my friend returns to RP. And I plan to have several towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment