Saturday, April 11, 2009

Off to adventure

Or so I thought. A friend of mine and I were talking about how RP was getting to be at a real low point for me, so we created a little plotline to get me a little more involved. Even if it was just involved with a minor plotline, it was something HAPPENING. So of course I accepted it.

But then I went to this place. 1. I was called a "lazy slave" for chattering with a friend in their OOC marketplace. Gotta love MORONS who insist I'm Gorean in OOC areas. Bastards. THEN he started force posting on me. "talk you lazy bitch, get up you stupid slave" LOOK BUB It takes me longer than 1 second to type out my response. If you cannot handle that, get the fuck away from me. His excuse to my begging him to please slow his text down was "I come from somewhere where the text boxes are smaller" WHERE??? SL has a pretty small amount of space, WoW has less. And this MORON with supposedly 10 years Gorean experience doesnt know that someone's taking time to type? I dont think so. Just another idiot who read a few notecards and took the position of a slaver in a city thinking it was his way to act out his brutal whipping spank happy fantasies. My big clue should have been when this idiot spanked me, and then suggested a spanking. HELLO??? 10 years Gorean and you think spanking is supposed to be some moaning event? I dont know you anymore idiot.

Otherwise the city of Sulport seems to have been interesting enough. The ubar though seems to think that OOC things like when I ask to go to an OOC event he seems to think its up for debate in RP. Oh no pal. Then he thought that I went to OOC fishing because his RP was bad. It was, but not abhorrent enough for me to rather go fishing. Meh, I just cant wait to get back to Cos.

No comments:

Post a Comment