So I've been in Telnus for quite some time and the longer I'm there the more and more unhappy I become. I just must be generally an unhappy person or something or I'm hormonal or whatever because I'm just getting flat out fed up with people. For the past 2 weeks or so, I've role played some pretty laborious things. Fixing a pier, baking, cleaning, setting up food every night for people who dont come..... but its all by myself. And I write all of this out. I dont just hop on a poseball or do an animation or something... I write it all down. In the open, in longpost format. Even when there's noone around listening to me, I'm Rping it all out. It helps my immersion.
What gets to me is when I DO approach a group of people, and have a reason to... all of a sudden everyone's quiet. Tonight I was in Telnus, and I greeted, looked to see what the people were talking about, trying to get SOME RP out of them. One of the individuals said they were "lost in thought" now with their slave kneeling behind them, that means they're in IM with their slave and just standing around like a lump. BUT the second someone arrived on the sim, this person RAN OVER TO THEM!!!
WHAT THE FUCK!!! Hello! I'm here, I'm BEGGING you to RP with me. Please please at this point I almost dont care if my character dies because at least it would be RP! I stayed a little longer, and ANOTHER stranger, a "visiting slave" appeared on the docks... and then they were also GREETED. I dont even get a hello, fuck you or anything! What the hell do I have to do!? I'm working my ASS off in self RP but when I'm literally BEGGING for something interactive I'm either sent away or I'm just shoved off and ignored. Its making me crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment